This return policy applies only to customers purchasing products directly from h2ofloss.com website. All other customers must return products directly to the place of purchase for refund or replacement.
Merchandise Return Policy
Caring for your oral health, and interests as well.
- May be returned within 30 days of the invoice date after obtaining a return merchandise authorization number (RMA).
- Must be returned in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Items damaged or showing signs of use are not returnable. Items missing will be subject to additional charges.
- All paperwork, including warranties and instructions, must be included along with the original packaging.
- Freight charges incurred due to returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use FedEx or UPS with insurance for returns. h2ofloss® cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- May be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for credit or exchange after obtaining a RMA number.
- All paperwork, including warranties and instructions, must be returned along with the original packaging.
- A manufacturer’s warranty is included with many products. Products that become defective after the 30-day return period, and within the manufacturer’s warranty period, should be sent directly to the manufacturer with a copy of your receipt enclosed. See manufacturer’s warranty for further instructions.
- No merchandise may be returned for credit or exchange without the written authorization of h2ofloss®. This return merchandise authorization (RMA) is obtained from customer service at email@example.com
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will need the following information:
- Purchaser/Business Name, account number and invoice number
- Product model number
- Reason for return. If defective, describe specifically what is wrong.
- Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product and its packaging.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- Include a copy of the original invoice in the package.
- All merchandise must be shipped prepaid and fully insured to:
8 Jurong Town Hall Road #24-05,
Attn: Returns Ops
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping is the responsibility of the customer and is not refundable. No credit is given for lost packages. Non-returnable items sent back to us will not be returned, and no exchange or credit will be issued.
When you make a qualifying return, we will credit the full amount, less the original shipping and handling charges, if any, and you will receive your refund in approximately 14-21 business days. Refunds will be made in the same method as payment.